shows cities, towns, villages and hamlets on map. Cattaraugus County is a county located in the western part of the state of New York, USA. It is one of the 62 counties in New York.
The county seat of Cattaraugus County is Little Valley, and its largest city is Olean.
Cattaraugus County is a county located in the western part of the state of New York, United States. It is situated in the western region of the state and is known for its natural beauty and outdoor recreational opportunities. Here are some key facts about Cattaraugus County:
- Location: Cattaraugus County is located in the southwestern part of New York State. It is bordered by Chautauqua County to the west, Allegany County to the east, Erie County to the north, and Pennsylvania to the south.
- County Seat: The county seat of Cattaraugus County is the city of Little Valley.
- Geography: The county is characterized by rolling hills, forests, and numerous streams and rivers. It is part of the Appalachian Plateau region and is known for its scenic beauty.
Towns in US-NY-Chattaraugus-county map:
Little Valley (county seat)
Hamlets and Unincorporated Communities:
Cattaraugus County has numerous hamlets and unincorporated communities, including West Valley, East Randolph, Steamburg, East Concord, and many others.
Other New York county map
The US-NY-Cattaraugus-county-map file in vector format enable the user organise level of structuring of map.
A vector file (ai, pdf) has flexible tools for displaying elements of maps
- you can discrete or arbitrary scaling map
- performing group operation with selected features
- changing the orders of displaying layers
- switching in/off displaying os any layers
- changing attributes of selected object ( recolour, modify outline thick, transparency, symbols)
- adding or changing features of any items, (i.e. font type)
- copying and moving particular shapes
- merging different shapes (i.e. counties)
- adding, removing cartography symbols
For editing ai, pdf file use the most common Adobe Illustrator (version 10 or higher) or CorelDRAW (version 10 or higher). If you don't have Adobe Illustrator or Corel you can choose
free open source Inkscape - 57 MB -(Windows, Mac, Linux platform ) or Scribus (Windows, Mac, Linux (54 MB)