Texas state vector road map
An overview map of the state of Texas is available in illustrator standard file format as PDF and Illustrator CS5.
The map was created using the database of the US. Based on Census Bureau database.
Displayed map elements
The main roads, highways and state roads, the numbering of the roads, the names of the most important settlements, about 200 names, the border lines of the counties, the most important rivers and lakes.
A map of Texas includes interstates,
_county name black of state Texas
The Texas State vector road map. file in vector format enable the user organise level of structuring of map.
A vector file (ai, pdf) has flexible tools for displaying elements of maps
- you can discrete or arbitrary scaling map
- performing group operation with selected features
- changing the orders of displaying layers
- switching in/off displaying os any layers
- changing attributes of selected object ( recolour, modify outline thick, transparency, symbols)
- adding or changing features of any items, (i.e. font type)
- copying and moving particular shapes
- merging different shapes (i.e. counties)
- adding, removing cartography symbols
For editing ai, pdf file use the most common Adobe Illustrator (version 10 or higher) or CorelDRAW (version 10 or higher). If you don't have Adobe Illustrator or Corel you can choose
free open source Inkscape - 57 MB -(Windows, Mac, Linux platform ) or Scribus (Windows, Mac, Linux (54 MB)