You can use it to display marketing tasks and publish group-specific data on map. Oklahoma ZIP codes as kml files includes 648 zip code shape as kml file. KML is a file format used to display geographic data in an Earth browser such as Google Earth. The kml file usually contains information about geographic points and polygons. The attached file only contains ZIP codes that can be displayed as polygons.
The Oklahoma ZIP codes as kml files file in vector format enable the user organise level of structuring of map.
A vector file (ai, pdf) has flexible tools for displaying elements of maps
- you can discrete or arbitrary scaling map
- performing group operation with selected features
- changing the orders of displaying layers
- switching in/off displaying os any layers
- changing attributes of selected object ( recolour, modify outline thick, transparency, symbols)
- adding or changing features of any items, (i.e. font type)
- copying and moving particular shapes
- merging different shapes (i.e. counties)
- adding, removing cartography symbols
For editing ai, pdf file use the most common Adobe Illustrator (version 10 or higher) or CorelDRAW (version 10 or higher). If you don't have Adobe Illustrator or Corel you can choose
free open source Inkscape - 57 MB -(Windows, Mac, Linux platform ) or Scribus (Windows, Mac, Linux (54 MB)