Oklahoma colored county map is a carefully edited vector graphic from an Adobe Illustrator file, which is available as an editable PDF AI file.
One in A3 JPG file with a resolution of 300 dpi is available. Scale bars provide a visual indication of distance and feature size on the map. The state outline received an independent layer. The file does not contain a gradient fill. Enlarge the image without losing quality. There are no two counties with the same color, which makes the selection easier. The names are only in the fonts of my leading vector program, Adobe Illustrator.
The Oklahoma colored county map file in vector format enable the user organise level of structuring of map.
A vector file (ai, pdf) has flexible tools for displaying elements of maps
- you can discrete or arbitrary scaling map
- performing group operation with selected features
- changing the orders of displaying layers
- switching in/off displaying os any layers
- changing attributes of selected object ( recolour, modify outline thick, transparency, symbols)
- adding or changing features of any items, (i.e. font type)
- copying and moving particular shapes
- merging different shapes (i.e. counties)
- adding, removing cartography symbols
For editing ai, pdf file use the most common Adobe Illustrator (version 10 or higher) or CorelDRAW (version 10 or higher). If you don't have Adobe Illustrator or Corel you can choose
free open source Inkscape - 57 MB -(Windows, Mac, Linux platform ) or Scribus (Windows, Mac, Linux (54 MB)