Oklahoma 3 digit zip code map available in 3 file formats:ai, pdf, svg.
The file contains 4 layers. The county and 3-digit zip code map are superimposed. Make one of the layers semi-transparent and it will be easy to explore borders.
US maps are always made based on the US Census database, in Mercator projection (like Google and Bing maps)
The finished file is always edited in the flagship creative vector graphics program Adobe Illustrator. The files are layered in a logical order to make editing, highlighting, recoloring, or inserting other data and icons as easy as possible.
Vector graphics files can be enlarged losslessly. No gradient fill. The files do not contain fonts from outside the program, so opening is seamless.
The Oklahoma 3 digit zip code map file in vector format enable the user organise level of structuring of map.
A vector file (ai, pdf) has flexible tools for displaying elements of maps
- you can discrete or arbitrary scaling map
- performing group operation with selected features
- changing the orders of displaying layers
- switching in/off displaying os any layers
- changing attributes of selected object ( recolour, modify outline thick, transparency, symbols)
- adding or changing features of any items, (i.e. font type)
- copying and moving particular shapes
- merging different shapes (i.e. counties)
- adding, removing cartography symbols
For editing ai, pdf file use the most common Adobe Illustrator (version 10 or higher) or CorelDRAW (version 10 or higher). If you don't have Adobe Illustrator or Corel you can choose
free open source Inkscape - 57 MB -(Windows, Mac, Linux platform ) or Scribus (Windows, Mac, Linux (54 MB)