North Dakota vector road map includes mainline highways, cities, counties etc.
North Dakota State vector road map. Fourteen self-explanatory layers make up the vector map of the state of North dakota. Individual files was created from each of them, which edit turned off and arranged in any order you like. In the basic layout, the areas of the files of the North dakota State route map. The background is green, but it is a matter of individual taste to change the colors of the road map to whatever you like.
North dakota State vector road map major roads are classified as first, second, and third grade and are marked with red, purple, and brown colors.
-county name black of state North Dakota
-country name white of state North Dakota
-names of rivers, lakes of state North Dakota
-capital sign of state North Dakota
-highway symbols of state North Dakota
-road signs state North Dakota
-city names of state North Dakota
-highway – lines of state North Dakota
-A road lines of state North Dakota
-B road lines of state North Dakota
-C road lines of state North Dakota
-lakes of state North Dakota
-rivers of state North Dakota
-urban areas of state North Dakota
-state border os state North Dakota
-counties of state North Dakota
IT MIGHT BE OF INTEREST TO YOU
The North Dakota vector road map. file in vector format enable the user organise level of structuring of map.
A vector file (ai, pdf) has flexible tools for displaying elements of maps
- you can discrete or arbitrary scaling map
- performing group operation with selected features
- changing the orders of displaying layers
- switching in/off displaying os any layers
- changing attributes of selected object ( recolour, modify outline thick, transparency, symbols)
- adding or changing features of any items, (i.e. font type)
- copying and moving particular shapes
- merging different shapes (i.e. counties)
- adding, removing cartography symbols
For editing ai, pdf file use the most common Adobe Illustrator (version 10 or higher) or CorelDRAW (version 10 or higher). If you don't have Adobe Illustrator or Corel you can choose
free open source Inkscape - 57 MB -(Windows, Mac, Linux platform ) or Scribus (Windows, Mac, Linux (54 MB)