About Nebraska zip code vector map
Zip codes in Nebraska are five-digit numbers that are used to identify a specific geographic location within the state. The United States Postal Service (USPS) is responsible for assigning zip codes and delivering mail to the corresponding addresses.
Nebraska has more than 500 zip codes that cover all of its 93 counties. The first digit of a Nebraska zip code usually represents a large region of the state, while the following digits provide more specific information about the location.
Nebraska zip codes usually start with 68, 69, or 68, but there are some exceptions. For example, the Omaha area has zip codes starting with 681, while Lincoln and its surrounding areas have zip codes starting with 685.
Large map of Nebraska zip codes
The Nebraska zip code vector map file in vector format enable the user organise level of structuring of map.
A vector file (ai, pdf) has flexible tools for displaying elements of maps
- you can discrete or arbitrary scaling map
- performing group operation with selected features
- changing the orders of displaying layers
- switching in/off displaying os any layers
- changing attributes of selected object ( recolour, modify outline thick, transparency, symbols)
- adding or changing features of any items, (i.e. font type)
- copying and moving particular shapes
- merging different shapes (i.e. counties)
- adding, removing cartography symbols
For editing ai, pdf file use the most common Adobe Illustrator (version 10 or higher) or CorelDRAW (version 10 or higher). If you don't have Adobe Illustrator or Corel you can choose
free open source Inkscape - 57 MB -(Windows, Mac, Linux platform ) or Scribus (Windows, Mac, Linux (54 MB)