Michigan 5 digit zip code map with city names.The file showing standard zip codes shows the names of the primary cities in addition to the 5-digit number. The individual shape is marked with different colors, but the numbers belonging to the same settlement form the same group. The numbers, the names of the settlements, the terms of the counties, and the borders of the county are grouped by layer. The projection is the same as that of Google Bing maps.
Illustrator cs5 version is the file type.
The Michigan 5 digit zip code map with city names file in vector format enable the user organise level of structuring of map.
A vector file (ai, pdf) has flexible tools for displaying elements of maps
- you can discrete or arbitrary scaling map
- performing group operation with selected features
- changing the orders of displaying layers
- switching in/off displaying os any layers
- changing attributes of selected object ( recolour, modify outline thick, transparency, symbols)
- adding or changing features of any items, (i.e. font type)
- copying and moving particular shapes
- merging different shapes (i.e. counties)
- adding, removing cartography symbols
For editing ai, pdf file use the most common Adobe Illustrator (version 10 or higher) or CorelDRAW (version 10 or higher). If you don't have Adobe Illustrator or Corel you can choose
free open source Inkscape - 57 MB -(Windows, Mac, Linux platform ) or Scribus (Windows, Mac, Linux (54 MB)