Latitude-longitude grid at interval 30 degrees
Free globe map in 6 vector file format black & white filled.
Ellipsoid free world vector map.The Robinson map projection is shown centered on Greenwich.
The meridians are regularly distributed curves mimicking elliptical arcs. They are concave toward the central meridian and do not intersect the parallels at right angles. The parallels are unequally distributed straight lines. The equator, both poles, and the central meridian are projected as straight lines.
The Robinson projection is a commonly used world map cylindrical projection. The Robinson projection was created in 1963 by Arthur H. Robinson upon a request by Rand McNally, a commercial atlas publishing company.
Show some love… for your free map
Free globe map in 6 vector files
The Free globe map in 6 vector files file in vector format enable the user organise level of structuring of map.
A vector file (ai, pdf) has flexible tools for displaying elements of maps
- you can discrete or arbitrary scaling map
- performing group operation with selected features
- changing the orders of displaying layers
- switching in/off displaying os any layers
- changing attributes of selected object ( recolour, modify outline thick, transparency, symbols)
- adding or changing features of any items, (i.e. font type)
- copying and moving particular shapes
- merging different shapes (i.e. counties)
- adding, removing cartography symbols
For editing ai, pdf file use the most common Adobe Illustrator (version 10 or higher) or CorelDRAW (version 10 or higher). If you don't have Adobe Illustrator or Corel you can choose
free open source Inkscape - 57 MB -(Windows, Mac, Linux platform ) or Scribus (Windows, Mac, Linux (54 MB)