Colored world map without graticules. Colored vector map of Earth
Colored vector map of Earth .PDF, EPS, JPG, SVG, WMF, AI format (see download link)
Free grant for any purpose
Gall’s stereographic was designed around 1855. It is a cylindrical projection with two standard parallels at latitudes 45° N and S.
A cylindrical stereographic projection based on two standard parallels at 45° N and S. Poles are straight lines
All meridians and parallels.
Shapes are true at latitudes 45° N and S. Distortion slowly increases away from these latitudes and becomes severe at the poles.
Area is true at latitudes 45° N and S. Distortion slowly increases away from these latitudes and becomes severe at the poles.
The Gall stereographic projection, presented by James Gall in 1855, is a cylindrical projection. It is neither equal-area nor conformal but instead tries to balance the distortion inherent in any projection.
Show some love… for your free map
World. Colored Gall projection with graticules.Jpg 300 dpi
The Colored vector map of Earth file in vector format enable the user organise level of structuring of map.
A vector file (ai, pdf) has flexible tools for displaying elements of maps
- you can discrete or arbitrary scaling map
- performing group operation with selected features
- changing the orders of displaying layers
- switching in/off displaying os any layers
- changing attributes of selected object ( recolour, modify outline thick, transparency, symbols)
- adding or changing features of any items, (i.e. font type)
- copying and moving particular shapes
- merging different shapes (i.e. counties)
- adding, removing cartography symbols
For editing ai, pdf file use the most common Adobe Illustrator (version 10 or higher) or CorelDRAW (version 10 or higher). If you don't have Adobe Illustrator or Corel you can choose
free open source Inkscape - 57 MB -(Windows, Mac, Linux platform ) or Scribus (Windows, Mac, Linux (54 MB)