There are two types of vector maps on the webshop.
This is now the more complex version. Illustrator, PDF file Price:$25 One of the simpler ones contains only zip code fields, numbers, and county borders on a separate layer.
Theirs contain fields, numbers, and the names of the primary settlements. The state’s counties can be found on it, along with their titles.
The county map, available in different colors, can also be used separately.
The Colorado state zip & county map file in vector format enable the user organise level of structuring of map.
A vector file (ai, pdf) has flexible tools for displaying elements of maps
- you can discrete or arbitrary scaling map
- performing group operation with selected features
- changing the orders of displaying layers
- switching in/off displaying os any layers
- changing attributes of selected object ( recolour, modify outline thick, transparency, symbols)
- adding or changing features of any items, (i.e. font type)
- copying and moving particular shapes
- merging different shapes (i.e. counties)
- adding, removing cartography symbols
For editing ai, pdf file use the most common Adobe Illustrator (version 10 or higher) or CorelDRAW (version 10 or higher). If you don't have Adobe Illustrator or Corel you can choose
free open source Inkscape - 57 MB -(Windows, Mac, Linux platform ) or Scribus (Windows, Mac, Linux (54 MB)