Orthographic projection of Earth.
Globe topographic images converted from satellite pictures without clouds, atmospheric obscure.
Earth from space in 20 perspective. File size: 3000x3000px. at 300 dpi. (13-14MB) Transparent background. PNG file. 30°North-30°West
File size: 13-15 MB.
The Atlantic Ocean centered Earth Globe. 30°N-30°W file in vector format enable the user organise level of structuring of map.
A vector file (ai, pdf) has flexible tools for displaying elements of maps
- you can discrete or arbitrary scaling map
- performing group operation with selected features
- changing the orders of displaying layers
- switching in/off displaying os any layers
- changing attributes of selected object ( recolour, modify outline thick, transparency, symbols)
- adding or changing features of any items, (i.e. font type)
- copying and moving particular shapes
- merging different shapes (i.e. counties)
- adding, removing cartography symbols
For editing ai, pdf file use the most common Adobe Illustrator (version 10 or higher) or CorelDRAW (version 10 or higher). If you don't have Adobe Illustrator or Corel you can choose
free open source Inkscape - 57 MB -(Windows, Mac, Linux platform ) or Scribus (Windows, Mac, Linux (54 MB)