Adobe Illustrator file shows five states as greater geographical unit at higher level. Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont state latest statistical data portrays the population by zip code. Data based on US.Census Bureau.
You will find in zip file:
1. Quantitative population data of 5 states on vector artwork (Adobe Illustrator CS5)
2.Detailed Excel table (2013.xlsx) Table include all tabulation areas (ZCTAs)
by Zip code, Primary city, State, County.
|Id2||Estimate; Total Population||Margin of Error; Total||State||Primary city||County|
|06016||6732||457||CT||Broad Brook||Hartford County|
The Five state, CT, MA, NH, RI, VT population data by zip codes. 2016 (ai, pdf ) file in vector format enable the user organise level of structuring of map.
A vector file (ai, pdf) has flexible tools for displaying elements of maps
- you can discrete or arbitrary scaling map
- performing group operation with selected features
- changing the orders of displaying layers
- switching in/off displaying os any layers
- changing attributes of selected object ( recolour, modify outline thick, transparency, symbols)
- adding or changing features of any items, (i.e. font type)
- copying and moving particular shapes
- merging different shapes (i.e. counties)
- adding, removing cartography symbols
For editing ai, pdf file use the most common Adobe Illustrator (version 10 or higher) or CorelDRAW (version 10 or higher). If you don't have Adobe Illustrator or Corel you can choose
free open source Inkspace - 57 MB -(Windows, Mac, Linux platform ) or Scribus (Windows, Mac, Linux (54 MB)